We strongly believe in having fun with what we work on, and to create an environment for our employees to strive and learn every day. From developing games, apps, websites, and enterprise applications we always strive to meet the customers goals while having fun doing it and at the end of the day deliver a quality product that is brag worthy.
Systems Normal, All Jacked Up
Snaju was founded in 2011 as a Father & Son development and hosting company based in Houston, Texas in the Johnson Space Center area. As an emerging business, Snaju is ready to take on any project in Software Development. We've had the pleasure of working with industry leaders to help develop their Full Stack or enterprise applications from a vision to reality.
- FoundationFounded in July of 2011 in the State of Texas, Snaju started to host websites and game servers in the United States.
- First stepsSnaju developed a in-house control panel to help clients manage their services on the go and online.
- PioneersSnaju launched the first Minecraft Cloud at Minecon 2013 in Orlando FL.
- Optimizing logisticsSnaju developed the PickPanel for ArcadiaCon 2014, optimizing the event schedule for speakers and attendees.
- Ticketing, payment processing and more...Snaju develops Attendle, a Event Management Solution to help TheGameCon with ticketing, payment processing, scheduling, communication, and advertising.
- Helping financesSnaju works with TheGameCon to help optimize expenses and profit with over 4,500 entries per year.
- Improving security and marketingSnaju works with TheGameCon on a RFID badge tracking system for security and data for marketing analysis.
- Snaju leaves the EarthSnaju delivered StaARS the software for the StaARS 2 platform, to be launched to the International Space Station.
- Keep goingSnaju keeps growing, working with big and small companies to help them succeed.